Fall 2019 Annual Preneed Conference
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 9:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Old Mill, Toronto, ON
Join us at The Old Mill in Toronto on September 17, 2019
and earn *CE credits:
Marilyn Jones Gould
President of MKJ Marketing
A Deeper Dive into Upgrading Cremation Purchases
Attendees left last year's conference praising a practical program on a critical subject. So, we invited Marilyn Jones Gould back, and asked her to go even further in sharing solutions to cremation arrangement challenges. Highlights include:
- See an actual arrangement office with all the helpful tools present.
- Experience an actual demonstration of what to say for all objections that you hear.
- Witness how to create the need for more than minimal services.
- Concrete ways to see the value of each different add-on service.
- Learn the five touch-points that allow families to understand why a funeral or memorial service is worth the investment.
- YOUR CREMATION ARRANGEMENT CHALLENGES SOLVED!
Madi Harker & Nicole Reilly
Social Media Strategists with FrontRunner Professional
Leveraging Social Media to Connect with More Families
With technology and algorithms changing every day, it can be hard to ensure that you are utilizing social media tools to the best of your ability. Bring your questions to this panel discussion and learn how to adapt your strategy to see the greatest return on investment.
Executive Management with MacKinnon & Bowes
Safe Return Assistance Plan Repatriations
Gain insight of how the funeral establishment is involved when repatriation is necessary for a Safe Return Assistance Plan member and ways to avoid lost revenue when families experience a death away from home.
President of John S. Earle Consulting
Courage & Creativity to a Bigger Bottom Line
Many of us have difficulty leading important discussions with families that directly impact the bottom line. As a continuation of the morning session, John will provide proven strategies to effectively:
- Offer enhanced service and merchandise.
- Ask for a deposit or payment.
- Minimize inflation risk with families who ask to prepay "everything".
Space is limited.