Fall 2018 Preneed Management Conference
Thursday September 13th, 2018 9:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Old Mill, Toronto, ON
Join us at The Old Mill in Toronto on September 13, 2018 to earn CE credits:
Marilyn Jones Gould
President of MKJ Marketing
Upgrading “Directs” to Full Service Cremation
- How to sell value when they want “cheap.”
- How to eliminate the “all or nothing” attitude in cremation.
- Answers to the “whys” – Why have a service? Why have an urn? Why have anything?
- Maintaining price integrity when being compared to “man in the van” businesses.
Chief Marketing Officer of FrontRunner Professional
How to Use Social Media to Educate and Inspire Families & Grow Your Business
- What to do and what not to do in social media marketing.
- How to use social media as a tool to build better relationships so more families choose your services.
- Real examples of how funeral businesses have used Facebook to generate 44 new preneed leads in 1 month, 980 likes in 1 week, 12 times more website visitors and $100,000+ in new business.
CEO of Student Maid, Author of Permission to Screw Up
Millennials in the Workforce
- Learn how to build a culture that will attract and retain millennials.
- Explore what it takes to build an environment that teaches critical skills millennials need for success.
- Discover practical tools to help millennials become more confident, solve their own problems, handle constructive feedback, and step up into leadership positions.
PLUS...... Tyler Shannik & Susan Barrett
Shannik Barrett Preneed Solutions
Put the Blue to Work for You...
Tyler, Susan and guests will lead discussions about:
- New and exciting preneed marketing and training opportunities.
- Product updates from Assurant Life of Canada, Final Documents Service and Safe Return Assistance Plan.
Space is limited.